Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Donate a vine to JAM Estate Vineyard


Donate a vine to the JAM Estate Vineyard, have it named after you and receive an invite to the FIRST VINTAGE party.

Log into the winejam blog at http://www.winejam.blogspot.com/ and reply via comment to register your interest in donating a vine and for regular updates on the JAM Estate Vineyard. IMPORTANT! PLEASE ENSURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR FULL NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN MAKING A COMMENT, SO WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE! (Otherwise, email your comment/request directly to me: jbroom@jbexcellence.com)
Written by Jo Broom (c)

6 comments:

Skulling Sue said...

I would like to donate a vine, but I don't have any. I will donate money for one - within reason!! If I were a bigger drinker I would wanna be in your club - and Helen would too. Then we could be JAMSH or SHaJAM - both of which would be very viticultured of us!!

Skulling Sue

i need sleep said...

I'll donate a vine. Granted I don't really know what it involves, but hey no risk no reward.

M

Anonymous said...

I'll donate a vine, what will l name it? Pink Princess maybe!

Gina Harris
reginajane@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Count me in Jo Jo

I look forward to the grape stopming party (hope my tinea has cleared up by then)

Jonny C

breezy said...

Hey Girlies, u can most definately count me in, it would be wrong not too. cant wait to taste the drop... my vine can be 'ezy breezy beautiful, yummy" :)

cant wait ti hear more xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jo,

So you need vine contributions. How about a 'Strawdonnay' or 'Raspotage'. With toast they should be delightful.